Everyday Heroes Program by The Slusser Team of Keller Williams Realty Greater Rochester is founded on helping those who give so much of themselves to help others. Now we want to be able to help them find their dream home while offering affordable options and incentives for their service.
What The Program Offers:
- 6% off gross listing commission given as credit towards closing costs ~ minimum $250 closing credit (Seller)
- 6% of gross sales commission given as credit towards closing costs ~ minimum $250 closing credit (Buyer)
- Up to $1,000 lender credit for all heroes, if military (VA loan) an ADDITIONAL lender credit of up to $1,540 with our preferred lenders (Buyer)
- 20% discount on Real Estate Attorney fees with our preferred attorneys (Seller / Buyer)
- 20% discount on moving services with our preferred movers (Seller / Buyer)
- $30 discount on home buyer inspection or pre-listing inspection with our preferred home inspectors (Seller/Buyer)
- Free home cleaning with our preferred cleaning service (Seller / Buyer)
- $250 Donation to a non-profit organization or charity of your choice and recognition on our website (Seller / Buyer)
A Longstanding History
Our team has a long standing history of servicing many active and retired firefighters, nurses, teachers, paramedics, police officers and military service personnel (all branches).
We have a robust list of vendors that will work with you on anything ranging from home repairs to landscaping, legal advice, house cleaning and the list goes on and on.
Moving & Home Inspection Discounts
Our Everyday Heroes Program has preferred movers and home inspectors that will provide benefits to you for being a “Hometown” Hero.
We Want To GIVE BACK
Any hero who uses this Everyday Heroes Program by the Slusser Team of Keller Williams Realty will have a choice of selecting where a donation can be made in their name. Our goal is to give back to military/veteran foundation or associations, child learning centers and programs, local Fire & Ambulance Stations, Nursing foundations or associations and Police foundations or associations.